As a member of IHS PTSA, your part of a larger state and national PTA family. Together we are a powerful and strong trusted voice for All children, a relevant resource for parent families, a trusted voice in our schools community and surrounding communities that advocates for education, health and safety and well being of every child, striving to make every child's potential a reality! Our membership provides opportunities for educational enrichment and engagement, arts, grants for programs, teachers, or improvements in our school. Your membership makes our voice and vote stronger together!
We understand not everyone has time to volunteer... Please consider becoming a member or donate, and make a difference in the life of a child!
Membership PDF PTSA 2017-2018 (3).pdf
Size : 592.558 Kb
Type : pdf
Employer Matching Donations is where the magic happens! Did you know some employers double or triple your donation, and some employers will match retired employees donatoins too !
Your donation helps support educational enrichment programs, parent outreach support, and so much more! IHS PTSA is a 501 (c) 3 Organization which means your donation is tax deductable !
1) Your membership makes our legislative voice stronger!
2) You show the kids and the community, that you care about the kids!
3) You make a difference in a child's life, by helping support equitable opportunities. You make that happen!
4) Your membership helps provide health awareness and safety programs to our schools students and parent families.
5) Your Membership makes a difference in a child's life by funding enrichment programs and provide much needed useful classroom tools and school improvements that otherwise are not covered in the school district budget.
6) Membership Rewards! By being a member, you also have access to the many rewards, discounts, and coupon codes we have in both state and nationally !
Thank you for making a difference, and showing kids you care!
Translate This Page
Your Ready To Go Google Map !