Legislative Assembly, October 21-22, 2016 Olympia Red Lion Hotel
Focus Day, January 16, 2017 in Olympia
Our Vision: That every child's potential become a reality.
Our Mission: PTA is
- a powerful voice for children
- a relevant resource for families, schools and communities
- an advocate for the well-being and education of all children
More information on these issues can be found at www.wastatepta.org/advocacy.
You can register to vote HERE.
Children Advocacy Links
Contact your State Representatives & Senators
Inglemoor High School Legislative Chairs
Sandy Hayes firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherry Krainick email@example.com
Corina Pfeil firstname.lastname@example.org
Northshore Council Legislative Chair
Carrie McKenzie carriemckenzie@Hotmail.com
Learn about our legislative priorities and other supported issues, participate in discussion groups, and find out more ways to get involved.
- Get legislative news and keep up on WSPTA’s advocacy through our Grassroots Connection blog. You can sign up for email updates at the blog site.
- Network with other advocates via LegTalk, our legislative listserv. Please send an email to email@example.com and ask to subscribe in “real time” (emails sent as they are posted) or “digest” (one email of all daily posts)
Remember to vote!